Message from Chapter President
Dear Chapter Members & Practitioners,
Welcome to this last quarter magazine of Year 2014 and best wishes to you on Christmas and New Year 2015. This quarter has been quite eventful with us getting approval on revised bylaws (from PMI APAC, Chapter Members and the chapter board), announcement of Chapter Board Elections, appointments of more Chapter Ambassadors, Few chapter events and beta release of Volunteer Registration portal on chapter website.
Chapter Governance Team Structure Announced at AGM
To provide more formal involvement opportunities to chapter members, more robust Governance structure for the chapter board has been created and announced at the recently concluded AGM.
Chapter Board Elections
This quarter being the last quarter of current year, we conduct elections every year to Chapter Board and it's the same this year too. By the time this magazine reaches you, you would have received election communications for chapter board positions. We would like to see good number of chapter members participating – both in terms of filing nominations for various positions and also voting for final selected nominees by the chapter nomination committee for these elections.
Chapter Ambassador Connect Program
Besides that in continuation to Chapter Board resolve to attract and connect with more and more volunteers with the chapter, we have nominated following additional chapter members to Region Connect & Company Connect Ambassador Programs
Company Connect Ambassador Program
Regional Connect Ambassador Program
- Mr. Sridhar Anjanappa – Assoc. PM, M/s Stryker Global Technology Center, Gurgaon
- Mrs. Paramita Mukherjee- PM Consultant, M/s Wipro Technologies, Gurgaon
- Mr. Nehar Ranjan – Sr. Engagement Manager, M/s Microsoft Consulting Services, Gurgaon
- Mr. Vipul Aggarwal – Manager, Accenture, Gurgaon
- Mr. Suhail Qadir – Srinagar Region (Works for JKPCC)
- Mr. Gursharan Gill – Chandigarh Region (Management Consultant – Construction Projects)
This quarter chapter participated and organized certain events for networking, knowledge sharing and benefits
of its members viz.,
- Chapter participated as speaker in Amity's 3rd International Conference on Reliability, Infocom Technologies and Optimization (ICRITO 2014) – Oct 8-10, 2014
- Full Day Agile Tour 2014 – A Day with Scrum Enthusiasts in collaboration with ISEC
- Half-Day Event at NHPC – Leadership Skills Workshop
- Chapter AGM in first week of December 2014
Volunteer Registration – Online Application Launched
This quarter chapter has also launched beta version of online volunteer registration system which will serve as replacement to existing links for Regional Connect and Company Connect Ambassador Programs under the Volunteer tab of chapter website (www.pminorthindia.org) home page. The new link for volunteer registration is available at under Volunteer -> My Profile
link on home page.
For all those volunteers who have submitted their requests on the former Ambassador program links till June 2014 can see their data already uploaded their and for others who have applied subsequently can go and register themselves on this page. After registration you have the flexibility to modify / update your data in terms of details and volunteering preferences online without soliciting any involvement of chapter board and the chapter board will be able to access the latest data for engaging with volunteers directly.
For any queries, feel free to get In touch with Major Shobha Madan – VP Volunteer Management directly at email@example.com
Manoj K. Gupta
President & CEO - PMI NI Chapter